JioCinema is now free. A premium version of the popular OTT platform has been launched. The Mumbai-based telco’s streaming platform has gained popularity over the past few months by first showing the football World Cup and then the IPL matches for free to viewers. Users can watch HBO and WB content by subscribing to JioCinema paid plans. Incidentally, HBO content was earlier shown on Disney+ Hotstar. The Last of Us, House of Dragons, Successor and more were pulled from Disney Plus Hotstar on March 31.
Since then, there has been a lot of trepidation among viewers as to where they will watch HBO content next. Now they got that answer. Customers can enjoy these contents only by subscribing to JioCinema. Viewers need to download JioCinema on iPhone or Android to watch their favorite HBO shows. Also, users will soon be able to watch the most popular shows on JioCinema.
JioCinema Pay Plan: How to Subscribe?
* There are very simple methods for customers to subscribe to JioCinema. Check them out at a glance-
* First go to JioCinema official website.
* You will see ‘Subscribe’ button in golden letters at the top left of the web page that opens before you.
* Click on that subscription option and ‘Continue to Rs. 999 and tap on ‘Pay’.
* Remember, you need to login to JioCinema account to complete the payment process. Only then can you become a Jiocinema subscriber.
After following each of the above steps properly, you will be able to watch HBO original content. You can use that JioCinema account on four devices. According to the company, viewers will see better quality content on each. Although it initially comes with a plan of Rs 999, JioCinema is believed to introduce some cheaper subscription plans.