At halsca.org, we take your privacy seriously. This policy outlines the types of information we collect when you use our website, as well as how we use and protect that information.
Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you fill out a contact form or sign up for our newsletter.
- Usage information: We may collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services: We use your information to provide and improve our website and services, such as responding to your inquiries and sending you newsletters.
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience on our website, such as showing you content that is relevant to your interests.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about our services and promotions, as well as to respond to your inquiries and feedback.
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us provide our website and services, such as email marketing providers.
- Legal purposes: We may share your information with law enforcement agencies or other third parties if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or property, or prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
We take the security of your information seriously and have implemented measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security measures can provide absolute protection, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You have the right to access and control your personal information. You may contact us at any time to request access to your personal information, as well as to update, correct, or delete it.
At halsca, we follow standard procedures for using log files. These files are used to log visitors when they visit our website. This is a common practice among hosting companies and is part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. Please note that this information is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
We would like to inform you that under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. California consumers also have the right to request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected, and request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want you to know and understand your data protection rights completely. As a user, you are entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You can request a copy of your personal data, and we may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: If you believe any information we have is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct it. You can also request that we complete any incomplete information.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You can object to our processing of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You can request that we transfer your collected data to another organization, or directly to you, subject to certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond within one month. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Ensuring children’s safety on the internet is another one of our top priorities. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on their children’s online activities, participate in them, and/or supervise and provide guidance.
Halsca does not intentionally gather any personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you suspect that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible, and we will make every effort to remove such information from our records promptly.