Welcome to the website of the Northern California Chapter of the Historic American Landscapes Survey (HALS).
We hope this website promotes the documentation, preservation, and enjoyment of historic landscapes in California.
If you are seriously interested in historic landscapes, please join us and get involved.
- Heritage Documentation Programs has a new e-mail address. Please direct requests for HABS/HAER/HALS numbers and all other inquiries about completing documentation to email@example.com
- Friday, April 10, 9AM-5PM, Santa Fe, NM
National Preservation Institute - Seminar - Renewable Energy Development: Impacts on Cultural Resources
- Wednesday-Saturday, April 29-May 2, San Diego
CPF - California Preservation Conference
- Saturday, May 16, 11AM, Fremont
HALS Northern California Chapter - Quarterly Meeting
- Saturday-Sunday, June 6-7, 10AM-5PM, Menlo Park
Sunset - Last Celebration Weekend at headquarters designed by Thomas Church and Cliff May
- Friday-Sunday, October 2-4, Balboa Park, San Diego
CGLHS - Conference
ABOUT US |
© HALS Northern California Chapter 2013